St Joseph’s RC, Aberdeen. Gothic church with attached hall by E W Pugin, 1856. Roof repairs. £5,000
St Mirin’s RC Cathedral, Paisley. Neo-Romanesque in style with an airy arched interior, 1931, by Thomas Baird. Replacement (like-for-like) of main doors. £3,000
Muckhart Church of Scotland. Simple, commodious, rubble-built rectangular church, 1838. Replacement floor and rot eradication. £3,000
Holy Trinity Episcopal, Haddington. Built 1770 as a simple hall church, extended and given a neo-Byzantine appearance, 1930, by B N H Orphoot. Repairs to roof, masonry and rainwater goods. £5,000
St Andrew’s Church of Scotland, Kirriemuir. Late Gothic-style church with a 60-ft tower by Patrick Thoms, 1903. Roof, rainwater goods and masonry repairs. £1,500
In addition, supplementary grants were awarded to Holy Trinity Episcopal, Elgin (£1,500), Bothwell Parish Church(£2,000) and Gartcoch Parish Church (£1,000).