Trinity Church, in its new location, was built originally in 1905 under the guidance of local architect W. E. Gauld. It is a Grade B listed building of three storeys in the classical, granite style with capacity to seat 1,000 worshippers. It has a substantial organ and there are also stained glass windows. It has a range of rooms for different purposes, two large halls, one of which comprises a stage and auditorium. It contains a flat in need of renovation and there is also a lift to all three floors.
Sunday 11am and 5pm at The Northern Hotel, Great Northern Road – during the refurbishment
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.