Winton Place E U Congregational Church, Kilmarnock
Address: Dundonald Road, Kilmarnock, KA1 1EQ
Local Authority: East Ayrshire
Founder church of the Evangelical Union, started in 1843 by the Rev James Morrison. The present grey sandstone building, designed by James Ingram, was built in 1860. Three stained glass windows behind the pulpit by Keir of Irvine, 1890, restored 1995.
Open by arrangement
Contact Winton Place E U Congregational Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.