A Gothic-style mission church of 1891, set on a mound close to the Union Canal.
The interior was refurbished a few years ago: pews have been replaced by seats, giving flexibility. The most striking feature of the church is the window above the communion table, illustrating the Ascension, gifted in memory of the Rev. Hugh Armstrong.
Sunday at 11.30 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.