Built as St Bride’s United Presbyterian Church in 1882, in typical U P style of red sandstone with a fine spire and rose window. Allen Digital organ 1983. In 1972 St Bride’s united with the Barony parish, changing its name to St Andrew’s. In 2010 St Andrew’s united with Overton Parish Church, creating West Kilbride Parish Church.
Morning Worship: 10.30 am
Evening Worship: 7.30 pm on the last Sunday of the month and the two Sundays before.
Afternoon Worship: 2.00 pm at Headrigg Gardens.
Church Office open 10am â€“ 12noon on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Contact West Kilbride Parish Church
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.