Victorian Gothic church built for the mining community in yellow and red brick, 1876, by Henry Hardy.
There are times of informal, led worship 9-10am Mon-Fri and 7.30pm Fri eve (see Prayer Room). There is also a large Upper Room where we meet as a church on Sunday at 4.00pm (check diary)
Contact Wellsprings Community Church
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.
As a trusted partner of the National Churches Trust, we have access to a number of additional grants for projects as part of the Partnership Grants Programme. The Programme has provided over £1 million in grant funding towards repairs at churches and chapels over the last five years, and can now support some installation of facilities. Applications should be made directly to us following our usual application procedure.
15 North Bank St.
Edinburgh. EH1 2LP
0131 225 8644