Neat rectangle by William McGowan 1834 with a slender bellcote. A carved medieval slab forms the lintel over the door. Notable 18th-century headstones in the graveyard and a monument to the Rt Rev A H Charteris, Founder of The Woman’s Guild and Moderator of the General Assembly in 1892.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.