Gothic design by Peter L Henderson, 1882-84. Front facade skewed giving a vestibule narrower at one side than the other and making necessary the cylindrical addition for the east gallery staircase. Wood vaulted ceiling upheld by laminated wood arches, supported internally by six cast-iron pillars. Pipe organ.
Sundays: 11.00am and 6.30pm
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.