The handsome late-Georgian box of 1821 by John Smith with crenallated and pinnacled tower stands at the top of one of Scotland’s few village greens. The interior was remodelled by A Marshall Mackenzie in 1890. Very fine stained glass window. Harrison and Harrison manual action pipe organ. The circular stone Morthouse of 1823 kept coffins securely under lock and key for up to three months
Sunday: 11.15 am
Open by arrangement
Contact Udny Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.