Tulliallan and Kincardine Parish church was built using the local Longannet Stone and was opened in 1833. It cost £3254, most of which was paid by the trustees of the late Lord Keith. The architect was Mr. George Angus who used the same design for Kinross and Kingskettle churches. It was first lit by candles before gas lighting which was fitted in 1854 and then electrical lighting in 1936. A pipe organ was fitted in 1894 at a cost of £463. The church is a B listed building.
Contact Tulliallan and Kincardine Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.