Opened as the Free Church in 1845. Designed by Archibald Simpson in severe Gothic with a square tower surmounted with a slender spire. The interior, in contrast, is softened by the warmth of the hammer-beam roof and colourful stained glass windows, a triple lancet First World War Memorial by Oscar Paterson and, adjacent to the pulpit, the Second World War Memorial by Gordon Webster.
Sunday: 11.00am and 6.30pm, 1st Sunday of the month
Open by arrangement
Contact Trinity Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.