A fine example of the ‘tin churches’ erected c.1910 by the United Free Church to serve as mission churches and halls in areas of new population. Remarkably complete timber-lined interior.
April to October: 2nd and 5th Sundays 10.30am
November to March: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Sundays 10.30am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.