Neo-Perpendicular, rectangular church by William Stirling of Dunblane 1829. Central gable topped with corbelled-out octagonal belfry. The original horseshoe gallery was replaced with a single gallery in 1920. Stained glass window of 1924 in memory of the Rev Joseph Conn. Three-light window by Douglas Strachan featuring the Crucifixion, Joseph, and David instructing Solomon.
Sundays: 9.00am and 10.30am, evening Service 6.30pm (last Sunday of month).
Open Saturday, July to September 2.00pm-4.00pm, or by arrangement
Contact Tillicoultry Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.