Denomination: Church of Scotland
Address: Tenandry, PH16 5LH
Local Authority: Perth & Kinross
Small country church built in 1836 of stone and slate and of traditional design. Traditional galleried interior with pews of 1896. Fine view of the Pass of Killiecrankie from the road above the church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.