Built as Ferryport-on-Craig Free Church in 1843, United with Ferryport-on-Craig Parish Church and Erskine United Presbyterian Church in 1978. Stone Gothic-style hall church, the façade divided by buttresses with truncated finials and surmounted by an octagonal belfry with small slated spire.
Open by arrangement
Contact Tayport Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.