Tarbolton Parish Church is on Cunningham Street in Tarbolton. An ‘A’ listed building built in 1821 and in 1943 a Union with the nearby Erskine Church took place. The former Erskine Church building is now the Erskine Hall, our present church hall, and it is a 5 minute walk from the Church, very close to the primary school. We have a double manual pipe organ built by Norman and Beard in 1908. Tarbolton, which was originally a weaving village in the 18th century, is situated in between Kilmarnock and Ayr. Linked with Annbank Parish Church.
Contact Tarbolton Parish Church
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.
As a trusted partner of the National Churches Trust, we have access to a number of additional grants for projects as part of the Partnership Grants Programme. The Programme has provided over £1 million in grant funding towards repairs at churches and chapels over the last five years, and can now support some installation of facilities. Applications should be made directly to us following our usual application procedure.
15 North Bank St.
Edinburgh. EH1 2LP
0131 225 8644