The original church was established c.1160. The present building is largely 18th and 19th century and the belfry is 1734. Watchtower in graveyard. A feature of the interior is the scissorbeam roof.
Sunday 9.30am for 3 months and then at 11am for 6 months – rotating the times every 3 months with Cairngryffe and Libberton
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.