Originally built in 1910 for the United Free Church, probably by R J Macbeth. A simple hall church of stone with a slate roof, gableted bellcote and with a five-light window over the door.
11.00 am 2nd and 4th Sundays
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.