Strathtay Parish Church
Address: Strathtay, PH9 0PJ
Local Authority: Perth & Kinross
Simple rectangle of 1899 with bell-cote on the gable. Pulpit, minister’s and elders’ chairs of 1960s. The lamps, once oil, now electric, came from Grandtully Church.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.