Designed by the distinguished Edinburgh architect Hippolyte Blanc, 1894 – 95, Gothic-style and red sandstone with crenellated octagonal tower, on corner site. Stained glass by Guthrie and Wells, and Abbey Studio. Halls at rear in grey sandstone, 1883, with circular stained glass window. Church and halls have been renovated recently, part of an ongoing programme, with a heritage display highlighting the history of the area and the life of the church in the community.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.