By William Burn 1829, a T-plan kirk with a splendid east tower. Redesigned internally by James Jerdan in 1892. Stained glass by E C Kempe and Ballantine & Gardiner. In the graveyard is a fragment of the 16th-century kirk and a fine selection of monuments. Rood well in village.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.