St Thomas's, Neilston
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Address: 70 Main Street, Neilston, G78 3NJ
Local Authority: East Renfrewshire
Built 1861 and dedicated to St Thomas the Apostle as a tribute to the work to make the parish succeed. The tower was added in 1891. Alterations to the sanctuary in 1980s. Stained glass windows with one for the fallen of the parish of World War 1. Stations of the Cross from Bavaria.
Mass each day at 10.00 am. Sat 4pm vigil. Sun 10.00am
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.