St Stephen’s Church which is located between Bank St and John St in Blairgowrie was built in 1856 to the design of the famous Scottish Architect Edward Welby Pugin and was registered on the statutory list of listed buildings on 4th September 2003. No Major alterations have been done over the years, however, maintenance projects have been organised every 5 years.
Sundays: 11.00am; Weekdays 10 am; Saturdays 6.30pm
Open during services only
Contact St Stephen's RC Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.