Charmingly simple Norman-style church of 1904 by Peter MacGregor Chalmers. Nave and side aisles separated by five pillared arches, apse and transepts and an open dressed-timber roof. Stained glass by Stephen Adam, Norman M McDougall. Nearby ruins of the former church.
Sundays: 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.