The building was completed in 1933 and is built of Accrington brick in Romanesque style. Extended in 1969, incorporating the old building to form a rectangular-shaped church. Inside are a sanctuary mosaic panel and the Stations of the Cross. Jubilee 2000 window.
Parish Priest Fr Philip Kitchen
Sunday: 9.45 am and 6.00 pm
Open daily 09.45am-5.00pm
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.