Catterline Community Church meets weekly at St Philip’s Church in Catterline. We are a multidenominational group serving God in our community.
St Ninian was reputed to have landed at Catterline. The present building, designed in Early English style by Charles Brand, dates from 1848 and was built on the site of an earlier church, retaining its historic graveyard. Simple church of nave and chancel with a small porch. The interior has been recently refurbished. Near Dunottar Castle.
10:30am each Sunday morning (and 7:30pm, 4th Sunday each month)
teas and coffee after service
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.