This pretty little church was constructed in 1889 to designs by the Irvine architect John Armour (junior) as a single rectangular space. The present interior dates from 1978 when a part of the main church was partitioned to provide a vestibule and vestry meeting room. Some of the fittings came from teh Chapel of Ease of ST Paul, which served the Royal Naval Armaments Depot in Beith from 1961 until it closed in 1981.
Sunday: 10.00 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.