St Peter's, Daliburgh, South Uist
Address: Daliburgh, HS8 5SS
Local Authority: Western Isles
Big harled church of 1868 with a birdcage bellcote on the south gable and a tall concrete hoop bellcote on the 1960s porch. North sanctuary added 1907.
Sunday Mass 11.30am
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.