An elegant red sandstone building by Dunn and Hansom completed in 1903. It was enhanced in 1926-7 with a fine tower by Pugin & Pugin and carillon of bells. The Sanctuary was extended in 1935 and the marble work started in 1926 was completed. In 1997 the sanctuary was re-ordered to make it compatible with the renewed liturgy of the Eucharist.
Saturday Vigil 6.30pm; Sunday 10.00am, 12.00 noon and 5.30pm
Open daily from 8.00am until evening, 4.00pm in winter
Contact St Patrick's.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.