St Olaf's, Cullivoe, Yell
Address: Cullivoe, ZE2 9DD
Local Authority: Shetland
Harled church built 1832. The unusual crenellated frontage was added in 1886. Two stained glass memorial windows.
Major refurbishment 1988 with new floor and chairs; the pews were retained in the small gallery.
New timber ceiling, 2004.
Services advertised locally.
Open most days
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.