A ‘Gladstone Church’ built in 1851 when it served as both church and school. Unusually, the church runs from north to south instead of east to west. The church is built on a steeply sloping site. Fine stained glass by C E Kempe.
Sunday 11.00am; 2nd Sunday Choral Evensong 5.30pm
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.