Gothic Revival cruciform church by Dublin architects Ashlin & Coleman 1908. Graceful 144-ft spire. Remarkable interior decoration including imposing reredos of Caen stone and marble, statues of St Mungo, St Margaret and St Columba and fine stained glass.
Saturday Vigil 6.30pm; Sunday 9.30am, 11.00am and 6.30pm; Weekdays 9.30am
Open during daylight hours
Contact St Mary's RC Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.