Founded as a mission in 1861, the present church was built 1872. Rectangular free-style church with over-hanging eaves and harled walls with painted surrounds to doors and windows. Inside, pointed arches divide the nave from the aisles.
Mass times: Saturday evening 5.30pm, Sunday 10.15am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.