Stone built church dating from 1850 in a semi rural setting just inside the main gateway to the Dalmahoy Hotel and Golf Course to the south of the A71 approximately 8 miles from Edinburgh City Centre. A gathered congregation. Very popular for wedding ceremonies, accommodating 100 seated guests comfortably.
Sundays, Eucharist at 10.30; Wednesdays, Prayer service at 11am
At present, public access is by appointment only
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.