A superb example of the work of George Edmund Street, built in 1871 to incorporate chancel, nave, narthex and spire. Floor tiles by Minton. Good glass, including windows by Clayton & Bell on the north side of the nave, Lavers & Barreau on the south side, all dating from the 1880s, and by Jane Bayliss 1996.
8.30 am Early Eucharist – quiet service, no hymns or sermon
11.00 am The Parish Eucharist – sung, with sermon.
10.00 am Eucharist in St Mary’s Hall, with sermon and hymns
Open daily 10.00am to dusk
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.