Opened 1856 by the United Presbyterian Church and enlarged 1870. Its central location in the village of St Margaret’s Hope led to it being designated as the principal place of worship for the Parish of South Ronaldsay & Burray. Communion table and font from former St Lawrence’s Church, Burray.
Recent total internal refurbishment provides the congregation and community with excellent facilities.
Sunday: 11.00am (except July and August)
Open by arrangement
Contact St Margaret's.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.