The church is behind the presbytery house which fronts the street. A simple rectangular church with lancet windows by Charles Goldie, 1878. The furnishings are thought to be by Scott Morton & Co. The red-brick hall behind is by Reginald Fairley, 1924.
Sunday: Mass 9.30 am
Tuesdays and Thursdays: Mass 9.30 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.