Designed by Alexander Ross and consecrated in 1879, the tall Gothic church retains its splendid original interior. Built for local Episcopal congregation and the orphanage 120 years ago, the feet of hundreds of children have worn down the Victorian tiled floor. Lovely carvings of flowers, birds and squirrels on pillar capitals and screen arch. Organ originally built by Harrison 1879.
Sundays: 11.00am, 1st Sunday in each month; 9.15am other Sundays
Key from Aberlour Hotel
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.