Built 1799 on the site of earlier churches and refurbished in 1923. T-plan church with laird’s gallery. New vestry and entrance hall by David Murdoch of Methven 1996. Interesting historic graveyard with 18th-century gravestones of sculptural merit. Pictish St Madoes Stone now on display in Perth Museum and Art Gallery. Contemporary embroidered pulpit falls.
Sunday: September to May 11.00am; June to August 10.00am
Open 1st Sunday of month, June to September 1.00-4.00pm
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.