St Luke’s Parish was established in 1954 and the church was built in 1955. A recently renovated church whose intimate setting serves well the Liturgy of the Second Vatican Council. Our most famous Parish Priest would have to be His Eminence Cardinal Thomas Winning, RIP, who was Parish Priest from 1966-1970.
Saturday 9.30am, 5.15pm; Sunday 10.30am, 5.15pm; weekdays 9.30am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.