St Luke's, Moffat
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Address: Mansfield Place, Moffat, DG10 9DS
Local Authority: Dumfries & Galloway
Built in 1865 for the Episcopal community and used by them until their present church was built in 1872. Thereafter this building became the Mechanics’ Hall until 1895 when it was reconsecrated for the Roman Catholic communion. Dark wood-clad walls and steep slated roof. Restored 1990.
Saturday Vigil Mass: 5pm
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.