The most striking feature of the church, P MacGregor Chalmers 1904, is a round Celtic tower. Inside, the semi-circular apse has a dramatic painting of the Risen Christ surrounded by Gospel characters, designed by the architect and painted by Mr A Samuel 1927. Heraldic gallery dedicated to the Scottish Wars of Independence led by Wallace and Bruce.
10.15am every Sunday.
Please contact Church Office for further information.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.