Attractive building, opened in 1903 and situated at east end of Forres High St. Half moon balcony and large chancel area. Seats around 850 people, making it the largest Church of Scotland building still in use in Moray. Very busy throughout the week with lots of use by the wider community. B Listed, Allen Organ.
Every Sunday at 10.30am : 2nd and 4th Sundays Breakfast Church at 8.30am.
All year 10.30 each Sunday. Church open July and August 10.30 – 12.30 – at other times by arrangement
On Sunday mornings after service and by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.