Gothic-style church built 1857 (J J and W H Hay) and tower with open-work Crown added 1878 (Bruce & Sturrock). Interior whitewashed with tall arch-braced timber roof. The sanctuary underwent major renovations in 1998 when wooden flooring was laid and the pews replaced by chairs to give greater flexibility. Makin Organ. Number of stained glass windows. Lively and quiet worship when we can come together to praise and glorify God. The church is used daily by many organisations.
Evening Service: 6.30pm on fourth Sunday of the month (except December).
Sacrament of Holy Communion: 9.30am on first Sunday of the month in February, April, May, June, July, August, September and November.
Sacrament of Holy Communion: 11.00am on the first Sunday in March and October and on Pentecost Sunday.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.