The little white church on the ski road’. Church founded by John Peter Grant, 11th Laird of Rothiemurchus and consecrated in 1931. Architect, Sir Ninian Comper. A plain white interior with a groin vaulted ceiling and a rose damask baldacchino. Simple burial ground surrounds the church.
Sunday: Holy Eucharist 10.30am
Open by arrangement, Key holder Brian Leith, tel. 01479 812 356 or email email@example.com
Contact St John the Baptist.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.