St James's Church, Muthill
OS Reference: NN869170
Address: 8 Station Road, Muthill, PH5 2AR
Local Authority: Perth & Kinross
Tall, cruciform Gothic church of 1836, designed by R & R Dickson of Edinburgh. Oldest Episcopal church in the area. Numerous family crests of historic interest and memorial tablets. Brass lectern, altar rails and stained glass, all probably by R T N Speir. Organ by Wadsworth and Bros, 1888.
Sundays:11.00am January to June; 9.30am July to December.
Open by arrangement.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.