The church stands on a ledge of level ground in woodland above the mouth of the River Moidart and below an impressively steep hillside. It was built in 1857 to a design by Alexander Ross in simple Early English style, with crow stepped gables, a small belfry and a porch. There are two unusual stained glass windows by the Victorian artist Jemima Blackburn.
10.30 am on the second Sunday of the month, plus Christmas and Easter.
Contact St Finan's Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.