Built in 1954 and designed by Mervyn Noad the Church is of a modern A-frame design and set in garden grounds. The Church is built on the site of the original Church of St Fillan’s which was founded in 1905 and demolished when the new Church was built. The hall now stands on this site of the former building.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.