St Fergus's Church, Forfar
Address: 96 Glenogil Terrace, Forfar, DD8 1NG
Local Authority: Angus
Opened 1963 to replace the original 1946 parish church on the High Street. Stations of the Cross designed by local artist William Cadenhead. Patron St Fergus was an 8th-century bishop who travelled across the east of Scotland.
Sunday: 11.00 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.