This church is situated on a headland overlooking the sea, in the parish of Eyemouth. It was built in 1887 by West Gray. The church has sandstone walls and a slate roof, and is in good condition.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.